THE HOLTER IS TURNING 30. We hope you can join us & celebrate!
Holter's 30th Birthday Celebration Schedule:
- 10:30-11:30AM: 4th & final Yoga in the CAVE, $12/person, led by Loft Yoga
- Noon-2:30PM: Family Holiday activities
- 3PM: FREE screening of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 5-8PM: Cake, complimentary champagne cocktails, & cash bar
- 5:15PM: Greeting from Board President Deb Halliday, followed by brief welcome statement from Executive Director Chris Riccardo
- 5:30-7:30PM: Live music performed by David & Deidre Casey
- 6PM: 1st Dance performance in the CAVE, suggested donation of $5
- 7PM: 2nd Dance performance in the CAVE, suggested donation of $5
- 8PM: Museum closes
ALL-DAY LONG: Shop the HoHo Holter Holiday Sale & Island of Misfit Art Exhibit while enjoying hot chocolate and cookies.
Something for everyone!