2018 Youth Electrum
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 2018 YOUTH ELECTRUM EXHIBITION!
On view: April 20 - May 20, 2018
Opening Reception on Friday, April 20th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm
To be included on Youth Electrum mailing list, please email email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING EDUCATORS:
Educators: Please fill out the following required registration form and include information for every piece you are planning to have in the exhibit. The form can be downloaded here. In addition to this inventory form, every artwork must be labeled on the back with the required information.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- All artworks must be delivered to the Holter no later than APRIL 13TH.
- Registration forms must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than APRIL 12TH.
- ALL wall works must be hang-ready*, and ALL artworks must include required inventory information.
- Educators choose theme, medium, and dimensions for students
- Each student may include no more than 2 artworks
*What does it mean to have an artwork hang-ready?
For works to be hang-ready, we ask that they have some sort of hook(s) or wire on the back (if framed), or that command strips are provided for works that have no hanging hardware, such as a paper artwork mounted on foam core or other lightweight surface.