When you become a member of the Holter Museum of Art, you join a family of supporters whose contributions provide crucial funding for the Museum. Our members enable us to keep lights on in our galleries, art supplies stocked for local students, and artists coming into Helena from around the world.
- Annually 30,000 visitors enjoy Holter exhibitions at no cost
- Each year all Helena third graders come and make art at the Holter
- The Holter permanent collection preserves more than 1,500 significant works of regional art
- The Museum store provides a venue for 50 local artists all year round
- The Holter contributes to the economic vitality of our downtown and the quality of life of our whole community
With your membership, you receive
- all the latest information about the Holter through our donor newsletter, HeART of Helena
- member discounts at openings and events
- reduced prices at classes and camps
- discounts at local businesses and the Museum Store
Click here to see additional benefits available for different membership levels.
The Holter Museum is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization capable of receiving tax-deductible contributions.
- Big Sky $3000 annually or $250 per month
- Mount Helena $1200 annually or $100 per month
- Meadowlark $480 annually or $40 per month
- Bitterroot $180 annually or $15 per month
- Trailblazer $60 annually or $5 per month
- Students & Veterans $25
Please click here to see the full outline of membership levels and their benefits.
Do you have questions? Click here to see some of our most frequently asked questions. If you need further help, please give us a call at 406-442-6400
Turn your yearly membership into a monthly payment! To sign up for a recurring monthly payment that is automatically debited from your checking or savings account, download the form here. Please return this form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to the museum at 12 East Lawrence, Helena, MT 59601.
Please enter a membership level cost in the box below to sign up or renew your membership today!
Thank you for supporting the Holter Museum of Art.